how-to-fix-hulu-error-code-rununk13-answers-hereError code on Hulu the Hulu error number RUNUNK13 indicates that the service is unable to play the movie or show you have requested. This error number is frequently seen on Apple devices such as the Apple TV and iPhone, but it can also be seen on other devices including the web player.
When this issue happens, you’ll typically see something like this:
An error occurred while playing the video.
We were unable to play this video due to an issue. Please try restarting the video or switching to another video.
Hulu error code: RUNUNK13
Causes of the Error
- Error code on Hulu, when you try to watch a movie or episode on Hulu and the player is unable to complete the request, RUNUNK13 displays. The error could be caused by corrupt data on your end, network connectivity issues, or issues with Hulu’s servers.
- When trying to watch Hulu content that has been downloaded, the episodes or movies may become corrupted.
- Hulu error number RUNUNK13 can emerge in some cases due to a problem with the Hulu app or web player itself.
How to fix this
Follow these procedures in order to fix Hulu error code RUNUNK13. You can pause Hulu at any time if it begins to work. If you reach to the conclusion and still get this error number, the issue is most likely on Hulu’s end rather than yours.
- Reload the video or refresh the page. Reloading the Hulu website or exiting and selecting your video again will usually clear up the error message. If it fixes the problem and it doesn’t happen again, you’re done.
- To see if the RUNUNK13 problem is peculiar to the devices or web browsers you’re using, try Hulu on a different device or browser. If that’s the case, switch to that browser or device.
- Clear the cache and data in your Hulu app. This problem is frequently caused by corrupt data, therefore this is a vital step. Clear the cache for the Hulu app if possible. If this is not the case, you may need to delete and reinstall the programme in order to clear the cache. Shutting down and restarting your device may also help.
- On Apple TV, there is no way to clear the Hulu cache. Instead, press the menu and home buttons together to restart your device, then go to Settings > System > Restart.
- To delete and uninstall Hulu on iOS, go to Settings > General > Storage > Hulu, then delete and uninstall the app. It can be reinstalled from the app store.
- Go to Settings > Applications > See all apps > Storage and cache > clean storage, then clear cache on Android.
- Clear data on your Fire TV by going to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Hulu > Clear cache > Clear data.
4. Updating your Apple TV or Amazon Fire Stick is a good idea. Update your Android app or your iOS app while you’re at it. This error code may appear if your app is out of date. If necessary, uninstall and reinstall.
5. Check for an iOS update or update Android. Check to see whether a newer version of the Hulu app is available once you have the most recent version of your device’s firmware.
6. Clear the cache in your web browser. If you’re using a PC to watch Hulu, try emptying the cache. You may be unable to play specific episodes or movies due to corrupt data in the cache.
7. You should update your web browser. If you’re trying to upgrade Chrome, Firefox, or another browser, it’s possible that the Hulu web player will stop working properly. Closing and restarting the browser may enough in certain cases, but you may need to go through a more involved procedure to update things.
8. Restart your computer or device. Shut down and restart your device completely. If you’re using a computer, ensure sure it’s turned off rather than put to sleep.
9. Examine your internet connection. Although slow internet isn’t usually the cause of this problem, Hulu does require a high-speed connection to function properly. Playback issues will occur if your internet connection is slow.
10. Check your internet speed on the same device that’s giving you the RUNUNK13 issue. If your rates are higher than Hulu’s basic standards, you should be ok. However, you may still be unable to connect to Hulu’s servers due to a networking issue.
11. Your network hardware should be restarted. Restarting all of your network hardware will usually resolve connectivity issues. Unplug your router and modem from the power source and leave them disconnected for at least 30 seconds to one minute to properly restart them. Then reconnect the modem, router, and any other network devices you may have.
12. Check to check if Hulu is unavailable. At this time, it appears that the RUNUNK13 error is caused by a Hulu issue rather than yours. You can confirm this by contacting Hulu or looking on social media.
If you’re still seeing Hulu error code RUNUNK13 after trying all of these procedures and there’s no mention of an outage on the internet, Hulu may be experiencing a more limited problem. In that situation, you should get in touch with them to supply any relevant information.