No matter where you’re at in life, some change is always a good thing. Whether you’re looking to get a makeover with an extreme new beginning or think about swapping the living room paint color, change is never easy for us to handle. Hence, People do not like change, but we know that it improves things in the long run. Many people are talking about change and so many positive quotes about change! You can always count on one source – a place that always provides a little comfort. Those would be those who have already had the experience of changing. However, things change; God will always be here with you.
The Bible has stories about the power of change and how the people who underwent it were made better. Although it may seem hard, you have a God who loves you and wants the best for you. You can always look to his word for guidance as we go through uncertain times together. You might want to look up Bible verses about handling stress or verses about being courageous for more advice on these challenging days.
Below are some quotes that you should surely go through.
Today we are talking about 25 Bible Quotes. Those bible quotes are the most valuable rules for every person. Here are your bible quotes which you must read.
- “Everything should be done in love.” — 1 Corinthians 16:14
- “Glory to God, who can do far beyond all that we could ask or imagine by his power at work within us.” —Ephesians 3:20.
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” — Romans 15:13
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank him with my song.” — Psalm 28:7
- “Don’t fear because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will surely help you; I will hold you with my strong righteous hand.” — Isaiah 41:10
- “One should show love without pretending. Hate evil, and hold on to what is good.” — Romans 12:9
- “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.” — Philippians 4:13
- “Taste and see how good the Lord is! The one who takes refuge in him is truly happy!” — Psalm 34:8
- “So what are we going to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” — Romans 8:31
- “Be happy in your hope, stand your ground when you’re in trouble, and devote yourselves to prayer.” — Romans 12:12
- “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'” — John 14:6
- “Be happy with those who are happy, and cry with those who are crying.” — Romans 12:15
- “So welcome each other, in the same way, that Christ also welcomed you, for God’s glory.” — Romans 15:7
- “I give thanks to you that I was marvelously set apart. Your works are wonderful—I know that very well.” — Psalm 139:14
- “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth.” — 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
- “Now faith, hope, and love remain—these three things—and the greatest of these is love.” — 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “May the God of endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude toward each other, similar to Christ Jesus’ attitude.” — Romans 15:5
- “I’ve said these things to you so you will have peace in me. In the world, you have distress. But be encouraged! I have conquered the world.” — John 16:33
- “Pursue the Lord and his strength; seek his face always!” — 1 Chronicle 16:11
- “Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and his powerful strength.” — Ephesians 6:10
- “He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.” — Psalm 62:6
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” — Joshua 1:9
- “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:19
- “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.” — Psalm 119:50
- “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.'” — Mark 10:27