WWE 2K22 is a wrestling sports simulation video game developed with visual concepts and published by 2K spots. It is the twenty-second instalment in the WWE video game series, the ninth under the WWE 2K name, and the successor to WWE 2K20 from 2019.
The game was made available to the public on March 11, 2022. This game is a significant break for the series since the 2K games started releasing in October. It’s unknown whether the WWE 2K series will now move to a March release schedule in the future or whether it will return to an October release window with future volumes.
What are the WWE2K22 platforms:
WWE 2K22 is now available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Despite earlier incarnations for Nintendo Switch, 2K22 does not appear to be coming to the portable hybrid.
Features in the game:
The debut of this game is fascinating, not just because it will be the first since 2019 but also because of the innovations it will include. This game will feature new controls and enhanced graphics, and be based on a rebuilt engine, according to publisher 2K, which should result in a more immersive simulation.
The new Showcase Mode, which takes players through classic Rey Mysterio battles, is one of the game’s highlights. Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels, and even The Undertaker will be your opponents. MyGM, MyRISE, and MyFACTIONS are some of the other modes available.
WWE 2K20 was a disaster owing to a lack of polish and bugs that rendered the game unusable. Strange hitboxes, awful graphic flaws, and erroneous commentary plagued the last instalment, so 2K22 has nowhere to go but up.
Expectations for WWE 2K22 are high, given that Visual Concepts has had lots of time and opportunity to develop the game.
Let’s take a look at the patch notes for WWE 2K22 1.14. (H2)
The WWE 2K22 1.14 Patch adds FaZe Clan cosmetics to the game, which is good but something we’re sure 90% of the game community didn’t request. That isn’t to say that nothing has changed in this latest patch, which comes after the Stand Back DLC Pack was released. The majority of the patch focuses on bug repairs and gameplay enhancements.
- Fourteen free FaZe Clan clothing pieces have got added to Community Creations.
- Load speeds have improved for gamers with a significant collection of downloadable custom material.
- Updated moveset details and categories included for current and new DLC Superstars.
- Concerns about crashes that used to happen during table matches were addressed and solved.
- Issues about table interactions in the game were also addressed.
- Reversals have been updated on several movements to address complaints about reversal windows being too tiny or not showing.
- Problems about the Superstar’s inability to attack during a match have been addressed.
- The Superstar’s inability to attack during a match has been addressed.
- Problems about new DLC animations clipping or being misaligned were addressed.
- Concerns concerning run-ins/breakouts with new DLC characters were addressed.
- During entrances, I discussed reported problems with supervisors.
- Concerns that the AI wasn’t using Pin Combos for some movements were addressed.
- Update on the Issues regarding the uploads in the community creation.
- Problems faced in downloads of the community creation are Fixed.
- Concerns regarding searching in Community Creations are solved
- Addresses The problem with the lobby timer with the controlling partner
- WWE 2K22 addressed concerns about various Superstars’ attire.
- The game addressed concerns about support for more DLC characters.
- Stability is improved and focused across all Create Modes.
- The stability is improved when using the custom superstar in Universe.
- Improvement in the stability of MyGM.
- Concerns about crashes during load have been addressed.
- Made improvement in a reported concern where WWE 2K22 did not fulfil the match objective following a successful diving attack
Thankfully, 2K Sports is proactively fixing faults, bugs, and anomalies. Every time they correct anything, other ones appear inadvertently elsewhere in the game. Visual Concepts does not appear to be able to polish WWE 2K22 in this cycle. Better luck in WWE 2K23, I suppose. Still, it’s a pity that the stability of this year’s edition is deteriorating as we come closer to its release.