” Oops ! she did it again” The ‘criminal’ diva Britney Spears married her own ‘womaniser’, Sam Asghari, in a private ceremony in Los Angeles on Thursday, 9th June. The wedding was a much-awaited affair for the ‘lovie-dovies’.Celebrities such as Paris Hilton and Drew Barrymore made it to the wedding.
Britney Spears was under a conservatorship arrangement for thirteen years, barring her from marrying her fiance SAM Asghari or even having a baby. The couple got engaged last August.
The arrangement ended last November, and according to her, she got pregnant soon but later suffered a miscarriage in May. Mother of two, Britney Spears, has gone through a lot of rifts in previous years. Every fan is delighted to see her finally sorting things out for her.
Who showed up at Britney Spears’s wedding?
Moments before the wedding ceremony took place, her ex-husband attempted to crash the wedding by coming live on social media. Jason Alexander married her in 2004 for as long as ’55 hours’. The authorities restrained the ex-husband from the wedding.
The authorities charged the ex-husband for some prior ongoing offence. The authorities have not clarified whether the wedding crash charges will be applicable.
How did Britney Spears and Sam Asghari meet?
The 40-year-old diva met her latest husband in 2016. She was shooting for her song ‘slumber party’ at that time.
The first interaction for the newly married couple took place on the sets of that song.
It was a definite ‘Love at first sight for the couple. Sam Asghari later became the personal gym trainer of Britney Spears. It soon turned out to be public, and the couple started dating.
It was January 2017 when the pop star made it official through her social media platform that she was dating her gym trainer, Sam Asghari.
Who is Sam Asghari?
He is a supermodel, artist, and fitness instructor who is 28 years old. Before becoming famous, he came to the United States with his family from Iran.
According to a Men’s Health article with Asghari in 2017, his sister encouraged him to pursue modelling. He performed his first show for designer Michael Costello in 2015.
He soon landed his first acting role in a Super Bowl ad for the 2016 Toyota Prius. This led to roles in music videos, which led to his present career role as Armeen in BET+’s television drama “The Family Business.”
In 2020, he introduced Asghari Fitness, a personal training company. When he isn’t marketing this on the company’s official Instagram, he uploads enjoyable workouts, usually with Spears, on his personal account.
How many Times did Britney Spears get married?
The first marriage was a complete ‘Las Vegas Cliche’!
- Britney Spears and Jason Alexander were childhood friends. So, when they were together after celebrating the whole New Year’s Eve week in Sin City,
- Britney Spears amazed the whole world and paparazzi by marrying Jason Alexander. Fans resembled it with the Ross and Rachel wedding from one of the greatest sitcoms ever ‘FRIENDS ‘.
- Later that night, Britney Spears celebrated in a fancy green limousine with Jason Alexander.
- However, the pop diva annulled her marriage after a mere time of fifty-five hours. Spears went out clubbing after that.
Britney Spears kids
- Britney is the mother of two kids with her former husband, Kevin Federline.
- Sean and Jayden are sixteen and fifteen years old, respectively.
- Britney gave birth to her first boy on 14th September 2005, she was 24 years old, and her second on 12th September 2006.
- Sean was born in October 2004, around a year after Britney married her former backup professional dancer Kevin Federline.
- Britney lost custody of both her sons in the aftermath of her divorce.
The second marriage didn’t last enough.
- Spears and Kevin Federline confirmed their engagement in July 2004 after meeting on the dance floor at Hollywood club Joseph’s.
- The singer famously defied convention by proposing to Federline on her private plane.
- After receiving too much media attention and stress, the pair surprised the world with a top-secret marriage ceremony.
- Two kids, one tv show, and the couple ended their relationship three years later.
- Spears told James Corden in 2016 that she would never marry again. She stated that she was done with men and probably is never dating any of them.
The third marriage will hopefully last forever!
Britney Spears to go on a honeymoon with her husband, Sam Asghari. This time fans are wondering how much will this new experience hold meaning in her life.