Summary of Personal Injury Attorney San Fransisco Dolan law Firm
The legal term “personal injury” refers to physical harm and monetary losses. Brought on by the negligent, willful, or reckless behavior of another.
You must be able to demonstrate three things to obtain compensation. From a person, business, or government entity that caused your injuries (and their insurance provider):
- How severe your damages are
- How the damage
- the other side was responsible (at fault)
Liability is a legal responsibility. Does not require you to demonstrate. That the person, organization, or government that is at blame tries to damage you.
To establish liability, it is sufficient to show negligence. Which is behavior that was unsafe and irrational given the circumstances. Such as speeding and causing a car accident.
Personal Injury Attorney San Fransisco Dolan Law Firm has a reputation for winning difficult and complex cases at trial. As a result, it frequently secures payouts that are far higher than the average for the industry. Including some of the biggest judgments and settlements ever in California individual injury litigation.
All serious injury claims that the firm pursues are individually surveyed. By Chris Dolan, the founder, and principal trial lawyer. However, Chris has consistently been one of California’s finest trial attorneys to numerous publications.
A person who experiences a personal injury may be inclusive of financial compensation under California law for:
- Physical handicap, mental sorrow, and bodily pain from the past and the future
- Hospital costs, incidentals, and past and future medical costs
- Lost wages (past and future) and diminished earning potential
- In circumstances of extreme misbehavior, punitive damages
Family members may claim damages for their loss. If a person died as a result of someone else’s carelessness (a “wrongful death”).
Best Personal Injury Attorney San Fransisco Dolan Law Firm in San Francisco and the Bay Area
The Dolan Law Firm’s injury lawyers have been representing clients. In the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout California for more than 20 years. Pursuing solid, successful cases that have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in recoveries for them.
Chris Dolan has been the San Francisco’s Best Injury Attorney by The SF Weekly. Furthermore, the company has been a Best Law Firm by US News and Best Lawyers. The Better Business Bureau has awarded us an A+ rating for the work representing clients in wrongful death and personal injury litigation.
Personal Injury Attorney San Fransisco Dolan Law Firm offers the following benefits to clients who have suffered personal injuries or accidents:
- They are tenacious and morally upright supporters of our clients. The firm gives every client individualized, excellent legal counsel. Most importantly supported by financial and technological capabilities that neither a sole practitioner nor a small law firm can deliver.
- For situations such as brain, spine, neck, and back injuries, they extensively research each case and have access to the top accident reconstruction and biomechanics experts.
- The Dolan Law Firm’s award-winning attorneys are active in tenaciously advocating for their clients in the search for justice. Chris Dolan, the firm’s founder and chief trial lawyer. He has received numerous awards for being among California’s. And, the San Francisco Bay Area’s top personal injury lawyers. Chris and the other accomplished trial lawyers at the Dolan Law Firm have won. And, settled cases for their clients worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- The attorney is also available to help you. Free of charge, privately, and without requiring any action from you. They will assess your case. Each client receives attentive, personalized service from them that is of the greatest caliber. The firm thinks of our customers like family. You will collaborate closely throughout the legal process. The company never bills by the hour, however, compensates if it prevails in your case.
For a free case review, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at 1-888-452-4752.
They can properly investigate your issue. Because they have the knowledge and tools necessary. If you are unable to visit their offices in San Francisco, Oakland, and Los Angeles. Also, The firm will travel to your home or see you in the hospital.