Up to 1 quarter
Chiefs vs. Bills – Even though the Buffalo Bills were a three-point underdog before the season, they got off to a stunningly quick start, so there’s an early surprise brewing. After a quarter, neither team has the game in their grasp, but the Buffalo Bills lead the Kansas City Chiefs 7-3. Josh Allen’s QB execution impresses Bison, who is in a hurry for one touchdown and 42 yards. In previous trips, Buffalo and Kansas City had both filled the triumphal line. Even though Buffalo Bills appears to support energy, Kansas City still has 3/4 to fix the ship.
Buffalo @ Kansas City
Current record: Buffalo 3-1; Kansas City 2-2
The Buffalo Bills have spent their last three games in the comforts of their own home, but they should now be on the move. They and the Kansas City Chiefs will compete for the AFC title and a trip to the Super Bowl on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium at 6:40 p.m. ET. The Bills will try to avenge the 26-17 loss they suffered the last time these two teams met on October 19, the previous year.
In their challenge the week before, the Buffalo Bills added to their postseason accomplishments. They had the option of grinding out a 17-3 victory over the Baltimore Ravens. All three teams were tied at 3-3 at halftime, but Buffalo came out on top in the second half. Stefon Diggs, their wide receiver, led the stat sheet with eight receptions for 106 yards and one touchdown.
Meanwhile, the Cleveland Browns usually have all the necessary solutions at home, but Kansas City proved to be too difficult a challenge last week. Kansas City defeated Cleveland by a score of 22-17. In the first half, the group got 19 points and focused on those for success. The Chiefs’ quarterback, Patrick
Mahomes, had another big night, passing for one touchdown and 255 yards on 30 attempts while scoring a touchdown. Mahomes finished with a 152.40 passing rating.
For Kansas City, ten different organizations assembled ten different focuses. K Harrison Butker had a perfect 3-for-3 performance. The Bills are expected to lose this one by three points. In any event, fans betting on the underdog should be pleased to see that they are 3-1 against the spread when projected to lose.
Buffalo came into the game with the second-highest yards per game, at 396.4 yards per game. On the other hand, the Chiefs are far superior: they enter the game averaging 415.8 yards per game. It is the highest in the NFL. We’ll see if Kansas City has a chance to win with that advantage.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Bills
- Game Day: Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a free trial of 7 days!
Kansas City and Buffalo Stats
- The Chiefs average 33.5 points each game, 22.5 more than the Bills allow (11).
- The Chiefs average 427.5 yards per game, 210.7 more than the Bills allow (216.8).
- This season, the Chiefs have seven turnovers, four fewer than the Bills have critical points (11).
- This season, the Bills allow the same number of focuses per game as the Chiefs (31.3).
- The Bills average 404 yards per game, which is 33.8 yards less than the Chiefs’ 437.8.
- This season, the Bills have four turnovers while the Chiefs have four focal points.
Chiefs Impact Players
- This season, Patrick Mahomes II has 1,218 passing yards (304.5 YPG), completing 72.3 % of his throws for 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He’s also defeated in his group, averaging 23 yards per game and gaining 92 yards on the ground on 15 carries (with one touchdown).
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire leads the team with 291 rushing yards (72.8 per game).
- Tyreek Hill leads the team with 30 receptions and 453 receiving yards while scoring four touchdowns.
- Michael Danna leads the team with three sacks, three tackles for loss, and nine catches.
- With 30 catches, two TFL, and one pocket, Daniel Sorensen is the tackle leader for the team.
- Tyrann Mathieu leads the team with two capture attempts and 16 handles, one TFL, and four passes guarded this season.
Bills Impact Players
- This season, Josh Allen has 1,055 passing yards (263.8 per game), interfering on 99 of 157 throws (63.1 percent), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions. He has 129 rushing yards on 24 carries (plus one touchdown) for an average of 32.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has 49 carries, averaging 259 yards and one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has 26 receptions for 305 yards and one touchdown.
- Star Lotulelei leads the team with two sacks, one TFL, and seven tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds has 21 handles, one TFL, and one block attempt on the current mission, and he leads the group in handles.
- Micah Hyde leads the team with two pass blocks, 19 catches, two tackles for loss, one sack, and four passes safeguarded.
Three of the last four games between Kansas City and Buffalo have been won by the Chiefs.
• January 24, 2021-Kanzas City 38 vs. Buffalo October 24 19, 2020-Kanzas City 26 vs. Buffalo November 17 26, 2017-Buffalo 16 vs. Kansas City November 10 29, 2015-Kanzas City 30 vs. Buffalo 22