Signs that tell that your Cat might have seen a ghost/spirit:
- Suddenly shudder for no reason (arched back, bushy tail, wide-open eyes).
- They look at absolutely nothing for a long time with one uninterrupted gaze.
- When an unusual noise is heard at night, your Cat stares next to you. I always do the job (fade out and reappear).
- They meow, hiss, or constantly growl at random things (like closed doors).
- They have a favorite place where they return to explore it regularly. They get scared at random and hide without any obvious trigger.
- Their eyes follow their movements erratically when there is nothing.
- You feel like there is something in the house, and your Cat behaves accordingly. Ghosts are deliberately appearing in your home.
How can Cat sense the things that we humans can’t?
In ancient Egypt, cats were considered demigods. The Egyptians even mummified cats and punished those who harmed them.
Most of us know that reports of cats seeing ghosts are mostly anecdotes: on the one hand, we have non-believers; on the other hand, we have believers.
Cats have twenty-four whiskers or whiskers that send information to their cylindrical cortex (similar to the visual cortex). For this reason, felines can create a 3D map of their surroundings – they can also use their whiskers to detect air movement.
Kittens with these extra abilities can notice things that we humans are insensitive to. So if you live in an active home, your Cat may well pick up on what you are not.
Humans and cats have very different gifts when it comes to vision. Humans are gifted with many colors and details during the day, while cats are blessed with night vision abilities but lack detail during the day.
However, to humans, slowly moving objects can appear stationary to felines. Cats have the advantage of a high concentration of rod receptors but a disadvantage of a low concentration of cone receptors (such high detail in low light, but with soft colors).
- They have a wider field of view than humans, but their visual clarity is more minor than humans (humans have 20-20 vision; compared to 20-100 in 20-200, so felines are myopic).
- Cats see in the same way as people with color blindness. They can see shades of blue and green, but red and pink are confusing. However, cats only require 1/6 of the amount of light that humans need to see due to their tapetum, which gives them the advantage of more excellent night vision ability.
- Comparison of the colors seen by humans and cats. Comparison of the colors seen by humans and cats. Sensitive to red, green, and blue. Blue, gray, or dog-like (cannot distinguish between red, yellow, green, and orange.
- Cats have movable ears (they can point in the direction of the sound to determine its source). In addition to high pitches, cats can also detect ultrasound.
- They have a special camera that expands their hearing to the full 8-octave range. Thus, they can hear up to 64 kHz, -1 octave above the dog’s spine.
Why are cats so weird?
While this data remains inconclusive and primarily based on anecdotal evidence, pet lovers know that cats are sensitive.
- They can read a person without even approaching him. Cats will avoid people they dislike and bond with people they want. Likewise, they are very good at assessing situations and energy.
- I have always believed in the spirit world and have also seen my cats and animals behave strangely. I think they are aware of the energy that I may feel, but I do not see, and I am pretty sensitive. I feel like animals are protectors.
- If you are sensitive to ghosts, paranormal activity, or even suspicious of living in a haunted house, you are lucky to have a feline companion. Cats are great protectors.