Tracy Marrow Jr was born on November 23, 1991, in Los Angeles, California, USA, and is 29 years old, born under the sign of Sagittarius. He is of American descent. Tracy Lauren Marrow is his father’s name, and Darlene Ortiz is his mother’s. He has two stepsisters named LeTesha and Chanel from his father’s side.
Tracy’s mother is a singer, and his dad is a rapper, writer, entertainer, and creator. In terms of his educational background and ability, he attended a nearby secondary school where he excelled at football and soccer. After registering in 2009, he decided not to pursue a further degree and instead looked for anything crucial to support him financially.
Career and Professional Life
- In 2017, Tracy Marrow Jr joined his father’s heavy metal band “Body Count.” He’s been working as a reinforcement entertainment since then. Furthermore, Tracy was featured in several singles from the album “Bloodlust,” including No Lives Matter, this is Why We Ride, and Raining in Blood/Postmortem 2017.
- In the same way, he collaborated with his father on the tunes Bum-Rush, All Love Is Lost, and The Ski Mask Way. Furthermore, by the end of 2017, rumours circulated that Tracy would launch a performance career, but nothing had been confirmed.
- Body count’s In the House, Body Motherfucking Count, and Extreme Discipline, Carnivore, The Hate Is Real. When I’m Gone and Thee Critical Beatdown was among the other singles, their band could deliver alongside Tracy. In addition, in 2008, he had the option of appearing in a Celebrity Family Feud scene.
Tracy Marrow Jr’s Father Career
- Ice-T, his father, is a rapper, musician, performer, record producer, record leader, and creator from the United States.
- He enlisted in the U.S. Army and served there for an extended period. Out of respect for Iceberg Slim, he adopted the moniker Ice-T. He released The Coldest Rap over an out-of-control Jimmy Jam-Terry Lewis moving track on Saturn’s independent label in 1983.
- Tracy appeared in the comedy Who’s the Man? in 1993 as a street pharmacist who is dissatisfied when people call him by his real name, Chauncey, rather than his street identity, Night train.
- He also aided in forming the heavy metal band Body Count, which he featured on the track Body Count from his 1991 rap album O.G.; Original Gangster.
- Since 2000, he has also played NYPD criminal investigator/Sergeant Odafin Tutuola in the NBC police drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Tracy Marrow Jr was arrested by the police on October 10, 2012, in Los Angeles, after he was dragged for having too loud music in his vehicle. Although the cops advised him to turn down the music, he did so. They also discovered that Marrow had a $10,000 warrant out for speeding simultaneously, and they were able to apprehend and book him.
Tracy Marrow Jr is maybe single and is more focused on his work and life. Or, on the other hand, he may have kept his personal life and love relationship secret from the broader public’s view. There have been numerous claims that he has never had a long-term relationship. He has been seen with a variety of women at various events. Even though Tracy has always been modest about his love life, there is very little information available as of late.
Tracy Marrow Jr’s Parents Relationship
Darlene, his mother, when he was 17 years old and just starting as a rapper. Then, not long after that, they began dating. They became guardians as a result of their tight relationship. Ice and Darlene couldn’t maintain their relationship despite being guardians of a child, and they isolated their ways. His parents never married. After their child’s entrance into the world, they ended their friendship. Regardless of his parents, they had a good connection until now.
Tracy attended a local secondary school where he was active in sports such as football and soccer. When he graduated in 2009, he decided not to pursue a further degree, preferring to be financially self-sufficient.
Age, Height & Weight
He was born into a well-known and informed American family in New York, United States. He was reared in New York City and spent his entire life there with his family, and the bulk of the American public knew him since he has such a strong foundation. Currently, he is best recognized as an American rapper. He maintains an astonishing height (Tall) of around 5 feet 8 inches, equivalent to 176 cm, and a body weight of about 70 kg, roughly 154 lbs. His physical measurements are 39-32-38. He appears to be a health nut who adheres to specific strict food regimens to maintain his good health. Although his hair and eye tones are dark, he wears a 7-size (U.S.) shoe.
Personal Life & Relationship
Fans are aware of his personal life, yet he refuses to share any information about it with the public. We don’t have any data about his past or any information about his current relationships. According to specific web-based sources, he spends his alone time on earth in America with his family, but confirmed data isn’t available online yet. He isn’t active on the social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Tracy Marrow Jr is an American-born person who also has an American identity. He is also well-known as an American rapper, which he makes money. His net worth is around $2 million as of this composition (2021). According to specific accounts, he makes a lot of money in his short career and money via paid advancements, and he spends a lot of time on earth with his family in America.