The son of the famous Ralph Macchio, Daniel Macchio is a film score composer. Daniel is one of two children born to American actor Ralph Macchio and his wife, Phyllis Fierro. He was born on January 1, 1996, and is four years younger than his sister Julie who was born in 1992.
Daniel Macchio was born in 1996 to his mother, Phyllis Fierro, and his father, Ralph Macchio. His parents both had great-grandparents named Ralph.
Daniel is an American citizen and was born into White and European ancestry. Similarly, he has a sister named Julia Macchio, who is an American film actress.
What is the net worth and salary of Daniel Macchio?
Daniel McConnico might be very successful as a film score composer, but he certainly doesn’t make a lot of money. It is still unknown who at this time- Jim’s net worth and his salary. When it comes to earning, both Daniel and his father and sister play a role.
His father’s net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million, and he has also won a Long Island Emmy Award and Festival Prime in 2001 and 2002. In 2002, Ralph also won a Creative Choice award.
Similarly, Daniel’s sister Julia has an estimated net worth of $1 million U.S dollars. Yet, the estimates of his father and sister’s wealth are much smaller, so he has to live in luxury.
What is Daniel Macchio Relationship status?
Daniel has not talked about his romantic relationships at this point, but there is a chance that he is single or might be keeping his personal details private. So we don’t know anything for sure about his status.
There is no controversy or rumors about his family and work life. However, maybe his focus is on his career. He will surely find someone who loves him and will marry him in the coming days. He is also going for a solution in which he can be happily single with his family.
- Daniel Macchio was born on August 24, 1987 in New York City, United States. He is the son of famous Hollywood actor Ralph Macchio and his ex-wife, Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Daniel Macchio grew up in New York City and attended the University of Southern California to study film score composition.
- Daniel Macchio, a film score composer by profession, first received attention as the son of Hollywood actor Ralph M.
- Ralph has appeared in commercials for products including Dr. Pepper and Buffalo Yum.
- When the debut production of Up The Academy was released in 1980 in a movie called Ralph’s iconic role was when he played the character of Jesse Andretti in Eight is Enough.
- Then he acted in the blockbuster movie “The Hunger Games” in the 1980s. After that, he co-starred with Tom Cruise and starred in at least several movie productions with Matt Dillon, C. Thomas Howell, and Robert Lowes.
- That led to his role in Karate Kid іn 1984, which led to his appearance in уеаr 1986’s Cross Roads, and the one following in 1992.
- In the latter, William Gambini and attended with Mariya Toomey and Joanna Presley. After that, he also appeared in New York as Chris in 1993.
Is Daniel Macchio Dating?
- Daniel McFaco likes to post content on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter, but none of his posts suggest his relationship status. There are no rumors linking up with him.