“When will things go back to normal?” Are we all not asking this question daily ourselves? It feels like ages now, and we are still keeping ourselves inside, doing our part of the effort not to let COVID -19 spread. Each of us craves to step out in nature, meet our friends, spill some tea, and live the same way we used to before this pandemic. Summer is all about wearing florals, getting our SPF on point, going out to beaches, pool parties, dinners, BBQs, and what not? But, will it be safe to go out to our favorite places this summer? Will masks and social distancing help? Will a day come to go on beaches and BBQs, or still PJS and cooped up at home will continue in our lives? Let’s see what is USA planning for its citizens this summer?
So, before making our minds go or not to go out this summertime, we should note that several Beaches and Barbeques worldwide are implementing special regulations to secure their customer’s safety and provide them with proper social distancing, cleanliness/hygiene measures. Restaurants and Beachsides are taking the help of technology to ensure their visitor’s safety from the virus.
Let’s dig a little deeper into the blog and find out what all places will be safe to visit this summer in the USA.
President Joe Biden has said he expects America to “enjoy independence” from Covid-19 on 4 July if people get vaccinated.
If we do this together, by 4 July, there is a good chance you, your family and friends can get together in your backyard or your neighborhood and have a cookout or a barbecue and celebrate Independence Day,” he said.
Source: BBC News
As the USA is planning for a safe summer, it plans to get all its citizens vaccinated. It is preparing for new rules and regulations for people who have gotten their vaccine shots.
Biden plans to ease up with restrictions for vaccinated people.
With fewer rules, the CDC plans to relax its rules and regulation for people who have received their vaccine shots. They are even planning to allow people without a mask in lessfewer indoor gatherings. It is o be followed if you want to enjoy beaches and BBQs and not cooped at home.
Down here are some new rules curated for vaccinated people.
- You and your gang can party and travel only if you all are fully vaccinated.
- You would need to show your negative report before you board a flight, and that’s all—no more quarantine period.
- Travellers are necessary to be tested 3-5 days after their international flight.
- With or without being vaccinated, you would need to wear masks at public gatherings and would have to maintain a 6feet apart gap.
2.Your local business, public conveniences will start again but with the covid norms.
Things will be open around you, and it will be mandatory to wear a mask and maintain social distancing norms. You can go travel, buy, sit, eat.
3.Plan your gathering and Barbeques but, remember to be safe.
Weddings and gatherings can be celebrated if all the members visiting are fully vaccinated and maintain social distancing norms. Your health is in your hands, so you play safe or never play.
4. Try avoiding large gathering and crowded places even when you can travel.
The vaccine does not guarantee you never catch COVID so, try not to visit large gatherings and crowded public places. If you do, remember to follow all safety/health precautions.
According to travel companies, Americans are looking to get out and about this summer, finally. Why the beach? “This summer, we continue to see travellers favour outside locations like beaches or public parks, BBQs locations that continue the use of social distancing,” said Tripadvisor spokesperson Brian Hoy.
We have also mentioned a couple of beaches you would love to travel to this summer.
Trip advisor’s Top 10 Summer Destinations
Here’s a look at the most popular summer vacation destinations for Americans as tracked by Tripadvisor, along with a highly-rated hotel in each that still had availability as of press time.
- Cancun, Mexico — Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
- Orlando, Florida — The Delaney Hotel
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina — Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Key West, Florida — Havana Cabana at Key West
- Miami Beach, Florida — The Standard, Miami
- Las Vegas — Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico — Banyan Tree Mayakoba
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico — Vista Encantada Spa Resort & Residences
- Tulum, Mexico — Ahau Tulum
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana
Source: Trip Advisor