Passengers find it difficult to modify and manage their flight bookings. Many airlines have a very challenging process of editing their travel itineraries. However, that is not the case with United Airlines. United Airlines Manage Booking feature is a convenient way to take care of your travel plans.
United Airlines managed booking feature allows passengers to retrieve and edit their flight bookings on the go. It saves time and offers a flexible way of planning your trip.
United Airlines Manage Booking: Services You Can Manage
Passengers traveling on United Airlines are able to edit the following travel plans through United Airlines’ manage my booking feature.
- Making new bookings
- Flight change
- Flight cancelation
- Date change
- Request for in-flight amenities.
- Sharing your bookings with others.
- Also, passengers can request a refund.
- Request for early check-in on United flights.
- Seat selection and upgradation on United flights.
- Managing MilesPlus account.
- Requesting United Airlines for special assistance.
- Download booking reservations and invoices.
How to Access United Airlines Manage Booking Feature?
There are basically two ways travelers can access the United Airlines Manage Booking feature.
Here are quick steps to retrieve United manage reservation details via the official website.
- Firstly visit the official website of United Airlines.
- Select the “My Trip” section on the home page.
- Log in to the United Airlines account by entering the last name and confirmation code.
- Traveler can see their booking itineraries.
- Multiple options will be available for modification. Choose the travel edits as per need.
- Modify the travel plan.
- Pay any applicable extra charges or fare differences.
Contacting the customer representative through a call is another way to manage united bookings.
- Dial the toll-free number +1800 864 8331 and connect to the customer representative.
- Ask them to access the United Airlines manage booking page.
- Provide the last name and confirmation code to retrieve booking details.
- After fetching the booking details, passengers can tell the representative to make necessary modifications.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the traveler about modified bookings.
How to change flights through United Airlines Manage Booking?
If the traveler is not able to board the flight on its bookings, they can change their flight to the next possible date on available flights. The “My Trips” tab is convenient united airlines manage booking feature. Here are the steps travelers should follow to change their flight.
- Visit the official website first.
- To view your travel information, select the “My Trips” area.
- Enter the flight information.
- Choose the editing option.
- Adjust your plan as necessary, such as changing the date or the origin or destination.
- Pay the required fee to finish the procedure.
United Airlines Manage My Booking: Excess Baggage Requests
Customers of United Airlines are free to alter their travel arrangements. It also involves baggage arrangements as per the policies. There are clear rules for carry-on and checked baggage. Through the ‘My Trip’ feature, travelers may conveniently complete their requests. If you need to modify your baggage allowance, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Select the “My Trips” option.
- Log in to your United account.
- Select the modification option.
- Add excess baggage.
- Pay the extra charges.
United Airlines Manage Reservation: Canceling the Flight
United Airlines also offers a 24-hour cancelation policy. When a passenger cancels within 24 hours after booking with United Airlines, the cancellation is free of charge. However, If travelers opt to cancel their ticket after 24 hours of booking, fees will be charged.
By following these simple procedures, passengers can simply cancel their online flight reservations:
- Access the official webpage of United Airlines.
- Select the “My Trip” tab.
- Enter the reservation information to fetch the flight information.
- Choose the “cancel flight” option to cancel the bookings.
Refund Request through United Airlines Manage My Booking
United Airlines’ flexible refund process is key to its customer satisfaction. If the passengers have canceled their flight, they can apply for a refund easily through the “My Trip” section.
For online payments, a refund will be processed within seven days, and for checks and cash payments, it will take around 20 days. All refunds will be processed to the original mode of payment.
- Retrieve travel information by going to the ‘My Trips’ area of the official website.
- Select the refund option. Only the bookings in compliance with the United Airlines refund policy are eligible for a refund.
- Complete the form, then send it.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can request an early check-in on United Airlines online by visiting the official website and logging into the “My Trips” section.
There are two ways to access and manage United flight bookings. Firstly, you can enter your confirmation number and last name. Another way is to enter the mileage plus number and password.
Passengers can request special assistance by contacting United at +1 800 228 2744. However, United Airlines asks its passengers to process the request at least 48 hours before departure.